Zamaze Meatless Shawarma and Hummus
Course: Main Course Cuisine: Middle Eastern
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
Total Time:35 minutes
- 1 lb defrosted Meatless Nation Zamaze Chicken, Brisket, Bacon or Beef
- 2 boxes of your favorite Meatless Nation Zamaze Flavor
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ¾ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup small tomatoes, ﬁnely chopped
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 carrots, ﬁnely shredded
- Defrost and thaw first before cooking: Defrost and thaw Meatless Nation Zamaze Beef, Brisket, Bacon or Chicken Shiitake Mushroom. Thaw in refrigerator overnight or on counter top.
- While the Meatless Nation Zamaze is defrosting, spread hummus evenly in your plate or bowl
- Mix in spices and in a non-stick pan on the stovetop over medium heat. Pour the Zamaze into the skillet and sauté for 3-4 minutes until the smallest pieces of Zamaze turn brown and crisp. Serve warm.
- Spread the hummus around the bottom and sides of a plate. Place the chopped tomatoes and your favorite veggies into the hummus plate or bowl. Add cooked Zamaze Shawarma to the middle of the plate. Squeeze a lemon quarter over the top and enjoy.
- Add Cayenne pepper, Salt and pepper to taste
- For a sauce topping, we recommend a Skhug Sauce, garlic sauce, or ﬁery Harissa.