Zamaze Meatless Meatballs and Spaghetti
Course: Main Course Cuisine: Italian
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
Total Time:35 minutes
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1 lb. Meatless Nation Meatballs (approx. 2 boxes)
- 1 Jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- Defrost and thaw first before cooking: Defrost and thaw Meatless Nation Zamaze Meatless Meatballs Shiitake Mushroom. Thaw in refrigerator overnight or on counter top.
- While the Meatless Nation Zamaze Meatless Meatballs are defrosting prepare the spaghetti.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain.
- Heat up your favorite marinara sauce in a skillet.
- In a cast iron skillet over medium heat, sauté the defrosted Zamaze Meatless Meatballs for 3 to 5 minutes until thoroughly browned. Transfer Zamaze Meatless Meatballs to a plate.
- Add the browned meatballs to the skillet with the marinara sauce. Return meatballs to skillet and cover. Simmer until sauce has thickened, 8 to 10 minutes.
- erve pasta with a healthy scoop of meatballs and sauce. Top with Parmesan before serving.