Zamaze Meatless Meatball Parmigiana Hero
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes Servings: 2
- 1 box of Meatless Nation Zamaze Meatless Meatballs
- One 12-inch sub roll or Italian Bread
- 3 ounces of your favorite marinara sauce
- 2 ounces whole milk mozzarella, thinly sliced or shredded
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan
- 1/4 ounce dried oregano
- Defrost Zamaze Meatless Meatballs overnight in refrigerator.
- Place Zamaze Meatless Meatballs in a non-stick pan on the stovetop over medium heat and sauté for 3-4 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove Zamaze Meatless Meatballs from pan and warm marinara sauce in pan.
- Add the browned Zamaze Meatless Meatballs into the sauce and stir for one minute.
- Cut the Italian bread horizontally (careful not to cut all the way through.)
- Place the warmed meatballs on one side of the roll. Spread the the extra sauce evenly over the meatballs and the other side of the roll or Italian bread.
- Sprinkle mozzarella, parmesan and oregano over the entire roll.
- Place the sub in the oven and bake for 2-3 minutes until the cheeses are melted and the edges of the roll are browned.